In exchange, we ask to be able to announce our probono collaboration (in this website, in our WPMigrations twitter account,…) and that you do the same. Some examples would be a mention or link in your site, a blog post announcing the move to WP and mentioning that we helped you in the process and/or publicity through your social sites (twitter, facebook, …). You don´t need to do all these things (though that would be absolutely great!) but at least some of them (and at least one before the start of the process).
So far we have already helped all these organizations (obviously, that we helped them doesn’t necessarily mean that we share their opinions):
- Emerging Tech Project, member of the Friends of the Earth (FoE) network.
- 350.org, an international environmental organization encouraging citizens to address climate change and to reduce CO2 levels.
- Esperanza Bipolar, a Spanish website about the bipolar disorder. Blogger to WordPress migration.
- Ghana Women and Children. Drupal to WordPress migration.
- All our lives: defending women’s right to voluntarily make all non-violent choices about sexuality and reproduction. Drupal 6 to WordPress conversion.
- ICTWorks: sustainable ICTs for the developing world. Drupal to WordPress migration.
- Fundació Catalana de Lupus: A catalan Lupus foundation. Joomla to WordPress migration.
- Syrian Relef and Development: To provide direct emergency and ongoing humanitarian relief for Syrians who have been affected by violence, poverty, hunger or homelessness. Drupal to WordPress migration.
- Animal Law Coalition : to stop animal cruelty and suffering through legislation, administrative agency action, and litigation. Drupal to WordPress conversion.
- Barza radio : supporting broadcasters in developing countries to favor small-scale farming and rural communities. Drupal to BuddyPress migration.
- Esperanto Assocation of Britain. Drupal to WordPress conversion.
- Unicef Iceland. Drupal 6 to WordPress 3 migration.
- River Road Community Organization. Drupal 6 to WordPress 3 migration.
And we hope to continue expanding the list so contact us if you’re planning to convert your site to wordpress!
*We reserve the right to freely decide which NGO/non-profit can benefit from our probono work. Third parties can be involved in the discussion (and if so we think it´s only fair they also do it probono!) but it is mandatory that the agreement to these conditions comes from a legal representative of the organization itself. Proof of the organization legal status could be requested.