Content Migration Service

Standard Migration for WordPress Enthusiasts

Move all your content (post, pages, users, comments, tags, etc.) to WordPress while keeping your SEO. Take the migrated content and display it on your WP site using any standard theme you like or create your own.

Ideal for web designers or advanced users that know their way around the WordPress configuration and installation.

Are you ready?

Starting price and duration USD 949 — 3 to 4 days

How it Works

Migrate to WordPress

A migration is a simple 3-phase process. Do you need a more assisted migration process? It is also possible!

Phase 1 — Warm-up

You tell us what you need and send us a database dump of your current site

We analyze your site and give you back a detailed report

Together, we agree on the migration roadmap

First phase of a migration
Second phase of a migration

Phase 2 — Trial

We prepare a test migration

You import the file with the generated data and validate the results. If needed, rinse and repeat

Together, we finalize the details for the real migration

Phase 3 — Finalization

You happily proceed with the payment

We generate and send your way the complete migration in 24h

Together, we verify everything works smoothly and close the migration

We will be happy if you write a great testimonial about your experience with our service!

Third phase of a migration

Migrate Your Site Today!

Pricing and Time to Completion

The starting price for a Content Migrated Service is USD 949 for a typical duration of 3-4 days.

The final price, schedule and time to completion of the service will be agreed as part of the initial migration roadmap.

Payment details are simple. Upon a acceptance of the project you’ll receive an invoice for the 30% of the total amount, due before the start of the migration process. After this initial payment, we prepare the test migration for your validation. Once you finish the validation, you’ll receive an invoice for the other 70% of the total amount. In the next 24h after this second payment, the whole migrated data will be delivered to you.

All payments are made through FastSpring (a platform specialised in safe and secure internet sales, compliant with PCI and that employs Verisign SSL Certificates), which accepts Paypal and all major credit cards.

We also offer discounts to non-profit organizations (both NGOs and NPOs).

 

Please take the time to read the full description of the terms and conditions of the service available here.

Antonio VillegasContent Migration Service