Full Content and Theme Migration and Design

Relax—we'll take care of everything for you

Just relax. We take care of everything.

We install and configure your WordPress site, migrate all your content and create a beautiful theme (responsive, fast) either resembling the design of your current site or revamping it. Up to you!

We employ user-centered design principles to produce usable, elegant and optimized online experiences for our clients.

Ideal for people that just want to migrate to WordPress. Period. We are the experts that take care of everything and create for you a brand new WordPress site.

Are you ready?

Starting price and duration USD 4,500 — 2 to 3 weeks

How it Works

Migrate to WordPress

A migration is a simple 3-phase process. Do you need a more assisted migration process? It is also possible!

Phase 1 — Warm-up

You tell us what you need and what you want to achieve

We analyze your site and give you back a detailed report

Together, we agree on the migration roadmap

First phase of a migration
Second phase of a migration

Phase 2 — Trial

We prepare the migration in our own servers including your data and new theme

You validate the results. If needed, rinse and repeat

Together, we agree on the details for the final migration

Phase 3 — Finalization

You happily proceed with the payment

We complete migration and transfer everything to your final WordPress installation

Together, we verify everything works smoothly and close the migration project

We will be happy if you write a great testimonial about your experience with our service!

Third phase of a migration

Migrate Your Site Today!

Pricing and Time to Completion

The starting price for a Full Content and Theme Migration and Design is USD 4,500 with a typical duration of around 2-3 weeks.

Payment details are simple. Upon acceptance of the project you’ll receive an invoice for the 30% of the total amount, due before the start of the migration process. After this initial payment we will prepare the test migration for your validation. Once you finish the validation, you’ll receive an invoice for the other 70% of the total amount. In the next 48h after this second payment, the whole migrated data and theme will be uploaded to your production site.

All payments are made through FastSpring (a platform specialized in safe and secure internet sales, compliant with PCI and that employs Verisign SSL Certificates), which accepts Paypal and all major credit cards.

We also offer discounts to non-profit organizations (both NGOs and NPOs).

 

Please take the time to read the full description of the terms and conditions of the service available here.

Antonio VillegasFull Content and Theme Migration and Design Service